Wednesday, April 29, 2009

12 Wks & A Little Bump!


It's finally here! I have proof that there's a small baby bump growing in this belly. I have a feeling in another 2 months I'll think back on this and laugh, but right now I'm so excited that you can see what I've been thinking I can see for the last 2 weeks. Stephen says there's no doubt you can see the bump, and Grandma Janet and Aunt Jayci have both said they can see it too!  :-) 

I had my second check-up with the doctor today and everything looks great. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat again and it was really fast and strong! They pointed out the sound of the baby's heartbeat and then the sound of mine and the baby's was probably twice as fast and twice as loud as mine was! Crazy. So we're doing great and I'll go back again at the end of May.

Oh, and this week we're at a large plum! This baby is growing!

No comments: