Monday, November 5, 2007

Food...

Stephen and I are sitting on the couch watching one of his favorite shows, "Mythbusters," and we just finished a first rate dinner of grilled cheese :-D I had a few random pictures of Stevenson Ranch (the area we live in) and thought I'd put them on here for you guys to see. The first is of a California classic, In N Out Burger. You can't come to Cali and not eat at In N Out...it's legendary. However, it's probably talked up a little more than it deserves. The food is good, but I wouldn't say it's amazing. We have one in walking distance from our apt. It was dark out when I took this pic, so it's only of the sign.


Next we have the grocery store that is basically at the entrance to our apt complex. I definitely love the convenience! I took a pic of it mostly because of the palm trees. My grocery store has PALM TREES at the front of it! Sometimes the reality that I'm really living in California amazes me.
That's pretty much all I've got for tonight. Nothing too exciting; just more glimpses of what life is like for us out here. Hope you're all doing great!!!

~Rachel & Stephen

No comments: