Sunday, June 15, 2008

Waiting...

It's now been almost a week and a half since I said bye to Stephen and got on the plane headed to Alabama. I am definitely ready for him to be here and for us to be in our new house together. Just one more week to go. I've been incredibly busy getting used to my new job. It's been a little overwhelming, but hopefully I'll feel more comfortable with it soon. I've been staying with Stephen's parents, and they have been fantastic. I'm so thankful to have them out here. They have definitely been spoiling me! And Janet and Jayci have been a huge help getting our new home ready for all our stuff! I have some pics, but I'm waiting for Stephen to get out here with the computer so I can post them. For anyone reading this in California, I miss you guys! Give Stephen a hug for me!

No comments: