Sunday, June 1, 2008

Lives of the Rich and Famous

Today after church we stopped at the gas station around the corner from where we live.  Next to the gas station is a Denny's.  And in the Denny's parking lot today was this car:
That cool car is a Lamborghini, as Stephen explained to me.  Next to it was a Mercedes, which wasn't nearly as exciting so we didn't take a picture of that one.  So if you come live in Los Angeles, you too can drive your lamborghini to exciting places like Denny's any time you want.

This isn't the first one we've seen around here either.  It would take me a while to count the number of Ferari's that I've seen in the 9 months I've lived here.  And the staple car that every normal person drives out here is either a Lexus, BMW, or Mercedes.  And they're all black.  Apparently it's the cool thing to drive if you live out here.  I'm glad Stephen and I fit right in with our '97 Camry and '01 Grand Prix. :-)  I wouldn't want it any other way.  Keeps us humble :-)

No comments: