Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

For Mom's Day Stephen and I made a special trip to Alabama to surprise his wonderful mom.  The surprise didn't exactly work out...she knew we were coming.  But we did get to spend some great time with her and the rest of our family there.  It's always great to be around them and the whole community in Sylacauga, Alabama.  They are so loving!
Sadly we couldn't be in two places at once, so we gave my wonderful mom a phone call and reminded her how much  we love her and are so thankful for her!  She's the best!

We also got to have dinner with my awesome friend and former roomie, Alison, and her fiance!  I'm so excited for them and for what God has in store for their lives together.  Praise God for marriage!  

Oh, and I have to mention that we ate at one of my most FAVORITE Birmingham restaurants, Jim 'N Nicks!  SO good.

Hmmm, what else.  We did have a few other adventures while in B'ham for the weekend, but I'm going to have to save those until next week.

No comments: