Monday, January 7, 2008

We Got a Puppy!

*Disclaimer: This picture is not actually Tilly, it just looks like her.

Well....ok. We technically only got a dog for one weekend. Our friends from Texas (whoop!), Bryan and Lindsey, had to go home unexpectedly last weekend and we got to have their little yorkie, Tilly, come stay with us! She was so much fun. I have ALWAYS been a big dog person, but Tilly might have actually won me over. She was so cute! Stephen was hilarious with her. He would say the funniest things to her and she would just look at him. We laughed the whole weekend and she actually won us over to the point that she slept in the bed with us the last night. I think she was a little mellow for Stephen's likings - he needs a dog that will go crazy with him - but I loved the fact that she would crawl up next to me on the couch and just rest there while I read. Bryan came and took her back Sunday evening and it was kinda sad. We definitely won't be getting a dog while we're living in this apartment, but I wouldn't be surprised if we got one once we move into the next place, wherever and whenever that might be....

No comments: