Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Love You, Honey!

Just wanted to take a minute to give a shout-out to my wonderful husband.

I love being married to him. He makes me smile and makes me laugh, even when I'm in a bad mood.

He helps me so much around the house and with Caleb. He is such a servant. He is a fantastic Daddy - I can't tell you how much joy it brings me to watch him and Caleb interact. Caleb literally lights up when Stephen gets home. I love how silly Stephen can be and how he and Caleb play together.

I love that he can have a long conversation with absolutely anybody. I love that people feel comfortable opening up to him and that God has blessed him with wisdom and discernment to counsel others.

I love how he stands up for what is right and true. I love that he is passionate about the things of God.

I love all the incredibly random facts he knows about pretty much everything. I always think he's making them up, and then he gives this perfectly logical explanation of how he knows that completely random fact. Amazing. I love his awesome memory and that he can give details of just about everything that happened yesterday, last month, last year, and even twenty years ago. He'll rattle off names, places, dates and details like they just happened. I can't even remember what I had for lunch yesterday.

I love that he has MORE books than I do - WAY more. I always wanted to have a library in my house (one little way God blessed me with more than I even thought to ask for in my husband).

I love all these things about my husband and a million more.

Thank you, Lord, for Stephen. What a precious gift you have given me in him.

No comments: