Wednesday, October 28, 2009

38 Week Pics

We're getting so close to the end! It's just two weeks until our due date. I'm feeling great and still haven't really felt any signs of Caleb getting closer to coming (not that that means anything). As far as I know, I haven't had any contractions yet - fake or real ones. I'm definitely tired, emotional, and get worn down pretty quickly, but Stephen might tell you I've been that way for the last nine months. :-) I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow, so we'll see what they have to say.

Last week when I went in, the first thing the nurse asked me was if I was prepared to stay if needed. As in, be admitted to the hospital that afternoon if they found we had progressed a lot. That really took me by surprise (especially since Stephen was out of town and there had been absolutely nothing to make me think we were close to having this baby yet). I think she was just checking to make sure I was prepared, and you had better believe I am this time! The bag is packed and going down to the car tonight. The car seat is installed. Baby room is ready enough...mom can help with the rest when she gets here. So this time if she asks, I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be! But like I said above, nothing much is happening yet, so I wouldn't be surprised if we still have two more weeks to go (and hopefully not any longer than that!). I'll be sure to update after the appointment tomorrow!

And now, pictures at the start of week 38!

1 comment:

grandma vicky said...

Oh my!!! It appears Caleb is growing by leaps and bounds now....can't wait to see him.