Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Weekend Fun

This weekend Stephen and I watched the Brock children.  We had a lot of fun with them playing video games and watching movies.  They are great kids who love to laugh and I couldn't help taking a few pictures of the fun we were having. 

Stephen and Brandon played Wii Boxing and Brandon was so funny I ended up recording a few seconds of it on my camera.  Click on the video to watch it.  Little Brandon definitely beat my big, strong husband, which made it even funnier.  Enjoy the pics and video!




I thought this picture was great.  Stephen was playing a video game on the computer and the kids wanted to know all about the game and how to play it.  They gathered around Stephen and watched for about 30 minutes while he explained everything and showed them how to play. There was one moment when Brandon leaned over Stephen's shoulder and put his arm around him.  He stood like that for a few moments and it was just precious.  It happened too fast for me to take a picture of though.  I am so proud of my husband, who loves children and does such a great job playing with, entertaining, and leading/teaching them. He will be a great father one day.

In the meantime, here's what I've been doing for the last week:

It's Christmas time, and that means lots of parties and goodies! It's been great to celebrate our Savior's birth with good friends and family. I'm looking forward to the next 2 weeks as we spend some quality time with both our families.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: